LeagueSync.com
LeagueSync Forums - Scoring / Scorecard Questions
first round calculations
Trying to understand if I am looking at this wrong. When we have a new player playing for the first time they establish their handicap with the first round. We have our league setup that they receive 90%(.9) of the difference between par and what they shot. example we have a par 34 and the person shoots a 44 difference is 10 so their established handicap should be 9. Right. And 9 is what should be used to figure their score for the first week and also their handicap for the second week? I am asking becausethe software figured the difference between par and what was shot and gave 100% of the difference for the handicap the first week not the 90%. Hope I didn't confuse you to much. Thanks Rich.Author: James Love
10 years ago   2014-04-10
I looked at your league settings and the first round is set 100%. You need to change the first round to 0.9 instead of 1.0. Then rerun the scorecard for the rule change to take effect.Author: Brian H
LeagueSync
10 years ago   2014-04-10
I just entered my first round of scorecards. Everything seemed to work out fine, except I believe one group of team match scores are incorrect and I cannot figure how it is being calculated. I hand calculated them all and every match is correct except one. I just want to be sure it is set up correctly so I don't have to hand check everyone each week.Author: Becky Gilbert
10 years ago   2014-05-22
Which one is wrong? Can you give us more information to help determine where the issue is?Author: Brian H
LeagueSync
10 years ago   2014-05-22

Page 1
Please Wait...
Login
Email or League ID
Password
Remember Me
SupportPrivacy PolicyContact UsAdvertise With UsFeaturesAbout Us
2004-13 © LeagueSync.com   All rights reserved.    Version 2.06.02