LeagueSync.com
LeagueSync Forums - Scoring / Scorecard Questions
Team Points
Another question that came up-where do the team points show up for each week?Author: Kyle
13 years ago   2011-05-05
Under the Standings page. If there is something else you are looking for, let me know.

FYI, we are working on a team standings page that will also have a line graph showing the scores for all rounds.
Author: Brian H
LeagueSync
I guess I keep having more questions:

I think I have set the scoring system up to have 1 point per hole, 1 point for low net and then 2 points for Team based on Team Net. This would mean there would be 9 points split between the two players playing, 1 point for whichever player has the low net and then 2 points for low team net with a split possible. If that is correct then there should be a total of 22 points per week possible at max. Is this correct?

When I just looked at the scorecards to ask you about the above I noticed that the total points for the two players playing each other always totals 11 points. Do these player points on the scorecard also include Team Points?

OR do I not have the points set up like I think?

Also, is there a separate page or place where the system shows the Team Points on a week by week basis? Players are trying to look at the points they earn each week and then see what the team points are they earned to get the total points each week and then add to the previous week's points before I run it on the system.
Author: Kyle
You are thinking correctly about the points. The scorecard page shows the total points won (Individual points and team points per player). The scorecard is trying to show the total points earned by the player. This may not be the best way to show the total. The Standings page show both the Team points and Player points. The player points is only the individual points, not the team points.

As your second part, let me see what we can do to improve this. Changes are coming.
Author: Brian H
LeagueSync
The second part of your question has been resolved with the flexible reports. A league manager can add a report that shows only points earned for that round. This allows a report to be added for per player and another report for per team.Author: Brian H
LeagueSync
12 years ago   2012-02-23

Page 1
Please Wait...
Login
Email or League ID
Password
Remember Me
SupportPrivacy PolicyContact UsAdvertise With UsFeaturesAbout Us
2004-13 © LeagueSync.com   All rights reserved.    Version 2.06.02