LeagueSync.com
LeagueSync Forums - General
Forums    >    Website Discussions    >    General
Adding teams to players (or players to teams)
I am having trouble adding teams to my players. Can you help me with this?Author: Mark Dugas
10 years ago   2014-03-28
You need to edit each player and assign the team # to the player. The team # is listed under team names. This is an area that is being improved in the new version.

I modified two of your player to verify the settings.

Let us know if you are still having issues.
Author: Brian H
LeagueSync
10 years ago   2014-03-31
Kind of having this problem too. When I added two new players, their names don't show up on the scorecard assignments. I also changed 2 teams' numbers and their names don't show up on scorecard assignments until week #10. Everything else looks ok so far.Author: Jerry Lavy
10 years ago   2014-04-06
Changes and additions to the player list do not automatically update the schedule after a round has been created. To update the schedule, edit the schedule, then click Setup Matches. Now click "Update Scorecard Assignments". This will update the players on the schedule. This process will have to be done for each round.

Sorry for the difficulties. We are working on a new version that eliminates these extra steps.
Author: Brian H
LeagueSync
10 years ago   2014-04-07
Thanks Brian. It's all coming back to me now. Had to do the same thing last year.
You guys are doing a great job. Keep it going
Author: Jerry Lavy
10 years ago   2014-04-07

Page 1
Please Wait...
Login
Email or League ID
Password
Remember Me
SupportPrivacy PolicyContact UsAdvertise With UsFeaturesAbout Us
2004-13 © LeagueSync.com   All rights reserved.    Version 2.06.02