LeagueSync.com
LeagueSync Forums - General
Forums    >    Website Discussions    >    General
Scheduling and Emailing conflicts
Coming into the new 2014 season.. I added the entire 20 week schedule for every thursday. As we approach the start I am constantly adding and removing players as need be for who is able to play this year. It seems that the new schedule will not auto populate with any of the people I recently added and still shows people that are deactivated. I even went back and ghosted everyone that was out as well and it still lists them in the schedule.

Also where do you add email addresses for any new players added?

Author: Kyle Cronk
10 years ago   2014-03-27
Hi Kyle - If you click on emails - you will see an "Add Emails" button at the top to the right. For your scheduling issues, if you click on player list, click on the players name and then on Edit, you can change the players status from active or not. Picking not deletes the player from your current schedule.

Hope that helps.

Chris
Author: Chris Stollar
10 years ago   2014-03-29
The schedule will not automatically update for changes in the player list after the round has been created. To update the schedule, edit the schedule and click "Setup Matches". Then click "Update Scorecard Assignments". This will update the schedule for any changes made to the player list. Each round will have to be updated manually.

I see another manager asked your email question. Let us know if you have any more.
Author: Brian H
LeagueSync
10 years ago   2014-03-31

Page 1
Please Wait...
Login
Email or League ID
Password
Remember Me
SupportPrivacy PolicyContact UsAdvertise With UsFeaturesAbout Us
2004-13 © LeagueSync.com   All rights reserved.    Version 2.06.02