LeagueSync.com
LeagueSync Forums - Scoring / Scorecard Questions
Establishing the CARD player
I am new to the service and doing some testing at the end of this season. I want to establish the policy that a player without an opponent plays the course.

I just don't see how to get the scorecard to accept and empty player or Card end then apply the rules as I have established in the preferences.

Please let me know what I am missing. I like everything so far!!
Author: Michael Bloss
11 years ago   2013-08-29
When you enter the scorecard, there is a button labeled 'C' to the left of the player's name. This allows you to select that line as the Card (or course). Since your league is using match play, line 1 of the scorecard plays line 2 and line 3 plays line 4. Enter the present player's score on line 1 or line 3 then click the Card button for line 2 or 4. This will have the present player play against the card.

Let me know if you have any issues or more questions. And thanks on the feedback!!
Author: Brian H
LeagueSync
11 years ago   2013-08-29
I don't see the C button when entering scores. the only button to the left is for clearing out the line. what am i missing?Author: Dan Dimitrovski
10 years ago   2014-03-16
If you are seeing the clearing button, then you have enter scores for that line. These scores must be cleared first. Click the Clear button, then the "C" button (Card) will be displayed.Author: Brian H
LeagueSync
10 years ago   2014-03-17
I am still not getting the "C" for card. I enter a round, create a match, go to add scorecard to enter the score and all I see to the left of each line is an "X" to clear out the score. I select that and it does clear the line but no C appears. I am running this under firefox.Author: Dan Dimitrovski
10 years ago   2014-03-17
I should have looked at your league setup first. Since you are using Combined Match scoring, there is no option to play the Card. The software allows an option to be set to play the Card, but this is a mistake on our part. The Combined Match scoring was a special option added for a couple of leagues. It appears the Card option was never completed. You will have to use Ghost players to play against the score for this scoring option. Sorry for any confusion.Author: Brian H
LeagueSync
10 years ago   2014-03-22

Page 1
Please Wait...
Login
Email or League ID
Password
Remember Me
SupportPrivacy PolicyContact UsAdvertise With UsFeaturesAbout Us
2004-13 © LeagueSync.com   All rights reserved.    Version 2.06.02