LeagueSync.com
LeagueSync Forums - General
Forums    >    Website Discussions    >    General
Changing managers email
I need to change my manager email. How can I do this as there isn't an option to do this.

Author: Sheryl Bieniak
11 years ago   2013-07-10
Add another manager to the league using the new email address. Then delete the old manager from the league after activating the new email. Removing the old manager is optional.

To add or remove a manager, go to the league settings. Then at the bottom is the league managers. Click the Edit Preferences under the manager section to add or remove a manager.
Author: Brian H
LeagueSync
11 years ago   2013-07-10
TRYING TO ADD NEW MANAGER
SUBMITTED ON WEBSITE 3 WEEKS AGO
STILL NOT CONFIRMED ???
IS THERE ANOTHER STEP I AM MISSING HERE ???

bill emler golfbill@zoominternet.net Manager
Jim Cole jcole33232@aol.com Not Confirmed
Author: bill emler
5 years ago   2019-01-22
help , not letting me add additional manager, not sending email to finish setup ? Author: Robert Crist
12 months ago   2023-04-24
help , not letting me add additional manager, not sending email to finish setup ? Author: Robert Crist
Appears the e-mail server is broken
Site Admin and/or Developer has been gone for a long time.
At this point, don't expect a resolution any time soon.
Author: Richard Tawes
12 months ago   2023-04-25

Page 1
Please Wait...
Login
Email or League ID
Password
Remember Me
SupportPrivacy PolicyContact UsAdvertise With UsFeaturesAbout Us
2004-13 © LeagueSync.com   All rights reserved.    Version 2.06.02