LeagueSync.com
LeagueSync Forums - Scoring / Scorecard Questions
Can this be done?
Here is what I am trying to find out if this is possible to do.

We run the league on point system not what we shoot on each hole. Double Eagles are worth so many points, eagles, birdies, pars... all have their own values, So by the end of the round you score 10, 16,28.....points based on the points you score in a round.

What I am trying to see if LS can set the matches up with our top players called captains and then 3 other players each ranking lower then the other, so what I am looking for is a fair match between the teams.

I would also like to know if we could only have a points system and then we would set the handicaps for that system.

Thanks for your time and great work you are doing here.
Tomi G
Author: Tomi Garguilo
11 years ago   2013-06-22
I don't think we have a system that exactly matches your method. The stableford would allow you to assign points based on the individual hole. I'm not sure how you use these points then.

You have two scoring methods active. Use the stableford to calculate the points per hole. Then use the manual scoring method to manually add points to the teams.

We have several leagues that enter in their own handicaps. The schedule of who plays who can also be entered in manually to create your own match ups.
Author: Brian H
LeagueSync
11 years ago   2013-06-24

Page 1
Please Wait...
Login
Email or League ID
Password
Remember Me
SupportPrivacy PolicyContact UsAdvertise With UsFeaturesAbout Us
2004-13 © LeagueSync.com   All rights reserved.    Version 2.06.02