LeagueSync.com
LeagueSync Forums - Feature Requests
Forums    >    Website Discussions    >    Feature Requests
Additional games
Another thing that we might like - Many ladies leagues play a lot of different types of games - most putts, chip-in, poker hand. Is there anyway a user (manager's) category for games, might be put with the prizes tab? Just a thought.
Author: Donna
13 years ago   2011-05-02
Yes, we can add more games to the list of games. I just a need a list of the names of the games and if it applies to a hole (like pin shot).Author: Brian H
LeagueSync
if you could put chip-ins and low putts it would be great.Author: Donna
We should have this change within a week. I just have to add it to our feature list. It's an easy one.Author: Brian H
LeagueSync
The number of putts can be entered for Lowest Putts prize. Author: Brian H
LeagueSync
13 years ago   2011-05-17
Could you add "Weekly Winner"; "1st Half Winner"; "2nd Half Winner"; "League Champion" to the prize tab. Or an "Other" that would allow a small text field for typing what the prize was for...Author: James Love
13 years ago   2011-12-30
Yes. We can add these additional prizes. It will take a little time with the current schedule of improvements.Author: Brian H
LeagueSync
12 years ago   2012-01-06
Brian, you already have the one request above about additional prizes. So that is still good. Would it be possible to get a prize report that can be ran that will take all the proze winners from each round/week and consolidate them on one report to be printed. We do one prize dinner after the last tournament round, it would be nice to have that information consolidated on one report to print and take with me.

But I do like being able to click on the week and see who won each week.

I can't really express how much I appreciate what you all are doing. And your responses to inquires some of the best customer support I have had the privlage to experience. Thank you so much. Rich
Author: James Love
12 years ago   2012-03-30

Page 1
Please Wait...
Login
Email or League ID
Password
Remember Me
SupportPrivacy PolicyContact UsAdvertise With UsFeaturesAbout Us
2004-13 © LeagueSync.com   All rights reserved.    Version 2.06.02