LeagueSync.com
LeagueSync Forums - Scoring / Scorecard Questions
Is this possible?
I just found your website and this looks perfect for our league. I can’t seem to make our scoring show correctly and can use your help. We use the following system for our 2 person/team league:
A vs A net match play for 1 point/hole (total of 9 points),
B vs B net match play for 1 point/hole (total of 9 points),
A vs A net medal play for 1 point/match (total of 1 point),
B vs B net medal play for 1 point/match (total of 1 point),
A+B vs A+B net medal play for 2 points/match (total of 2 point),
Grand total of 22 points per match as all ties are split. Is this possible?
Thanks!
Author: Brian Manley
11 years ago   2013-05-15
I changed your league settings to match your description. I also updated the scorecards (re-run) and then closed the round. Team points are calculated after the round is closed. FYI, a round can always be re-opened if changes are required.

I added a report to the standings page that shows team points for that round.

Let us know if you have any other questions.
Author: Brian H
LeagueSync
WOW! Fantastic service! Thank you very much.Author: Brian Manley
I have the same "problem". Well, it's not a problem yet, just looking ahead for my league this spring. We have the same system as above but double. That is:
A vs A: 2 pts per hole (split 1-1)
B vs B: 2 pts per hole (split 1-1)
A vs A individual net: 2 pts (split 1-1)
B vs B individual net: 2 pts (split 1-1)
Team "1" vs Team "2" combined net for 4 pts (split 2-2)
Total per week = 44 pts

Can you reply how to set this up please? Currently I have match play points on my settings but I think I need to turn that off (set to zero) and then adjust "stroke medal play".

Please advise.

... and THANK YOU for having an awesome site. Our league has been using a manual scoring system (a dude with a giant handwritten "spreadsheet" on his wall) for the 5 years I've been in the league and its always been a point of contention. I volunteered to do the scoring and I'm trying to bring us into the new millennium :) and have something electronic. I searched a lot of sites and you guys have the best. Thanks.
Author: Kenny Bechard
10 years ago   2014-03-27
I modified your league to use the description above. Please review and let me know any questions.

I see you have 2 divisions defined. It looks like this was set during your testing. I don't believe you need this.

Thanks for the feedback!! Let us know any other questions.
Author: Brian H
LeagueSync
10 years ago   2014-03-31
I can not do points on the cards. We play 2 man team match play alternate hole each hole is a point. plus 1 point to win front and 1 for back. I can not do 1/2 points on the card and or 0 points if none wo. Please helpAuthor: Don Rask
7 years ago   2017-12-08

Page 1
Please Wait...
Login
Email or League ID
Password
Remember Me
SupportPrivacy PolicyContact UsAdvertise With UsFeaturesAbout Us
2004-13 © LeagueSync.com   All rights reserved.    Version 2.06.02