LeagueSync.com
LeagueSync Forums - Scoring / Scorecard Questions
Another scoring question
Is there a way for our league to score by score cards and not combined. As an example team 1 plays team 2, two against two that score card gets scored, then the other 4 players from team 1 and 2 play and that score card gets scored. So with a possible 20 points per team possible 2x9=18 plus 2 points for low gross. Author: George Greco
5 years ago   2013-05-13
I think the answer is yes. There are several scoring methods available on the website. But I want to make sure how you are scoring. Can you give more details? Do you want the A players to play each other and the B players to play?Author: Brian H
LeagueSync
5 years ago   2013-05-13
The way you have the combined all 4 players from each team gets scored (combined) together and we think this gives teams an unfair advantage. What are A and B players? If you are referring to 2 members from each team playing each other then yes that is the way we scored in the past we treated each score card separately then added the total team points together. So team 1 could if they all beat there opponents they could possibly get 40 points highly unlikely but it could happen. I could send you an example with the way we scored last year using an excel formula card that i setup let me know or i can take a snipit and send you the image. I'm trying to get away from that method cause it was so time consuming your way is much cleaner and looks great. Author: George Greco
5 years ago   2013-05-13
There are different options on how to combine the scores. The handicaps can be applied either before or after combining the scores. Your league is currently applying the handicaps before the combining scores. What you think is unfair and what would make it more fair?

The A and B players are for team match play. Where the low handicap player "A"s plays the "A" player from the other team. Then the same with the higher handicap players "B". Which this does not apply to your league with combined scoring.

Author: Brian H
LeagueSync
5 years ago   2013-05-14

Page 1
Please Wait...
Login
Email or League ID
Password
Remember Me
SupportPrivacy PolicyContact UsAdvertise With UsFeaturesAbout Us
2004-13 © LeagueSync.com   All rights reserved.    Version 2.06.02