LeagueSync.com
LeagueSync Forums - Scoring / Scorecard Questions
SKINS games
We have "A" & "B" flights in our league dependent on handicaps. As we have went through 3 weeks of league play i'm realizing that the skins games the software calculates is only figuring birdies and eagles. We have always awarded pars for skins in our league if they did end up being a skin. I tried to go into settings to change this to allow pars to be used as skins but couldnt find anything. Any sugguestions or ways we could incorporate pars into the skins games ?Author: Adam Wszola
11 years ago   2013-05-08
The skins does not care if it was a birdie, par, or even double bogey. It just looks for the lowest score per hole that only one person got.

What round and hole did you see an error?
Author: Brian H
LeagueSync
11 years ago   2013-05-08
Ok, i think i caught whats going on....its not that the software isnt picking up pars. What i think is going on is that the software is not doing a seperate "A" & "B" skins. I have the league set up for "X" and under are the A's and "X" and over are the "B's". My understanding was that these parameters would determine the "A" & "B" flights for Skins only.....If you look at our skins for week or event #3, you will see that hole #3 and hole #7 should each have a "B" skin also. If the software does not seperate the "A" & "B" skins then it would make sense that there are no "B" skins for week #3. My understanding was that was the whole point of "A" & "B" skins was to not allow the "A" flight or better golfers to dominate the skins $$ every week. Is there anything that can be done to allow two seperate flights for skins ?Author: Adam Wszola
11 years ago   2013-05-09
There are several options on the skins reports. I have changed your home page to have 2 skins reports. The first for the 'A' flight. The second for the 'B' flight.

Also, we have custom skin games that can be created for each round. These custom skin games allow the league manager to select who is playing in the game. This would allow you to select players from both the 'A' and 'B' flights. Plus multiple games can be created with each having their own options and amounts.

This should solve your problem. If not, let us know.
LeagueSync
thanks, just checked it out and i like that. Only problem i see is that there are two guys (Eric Troup & Kurt Jacobs) that were in the "A" flight for event #3 and when you added the skins reports they became "B's". Any reason for that ? That skins report is only for event #3 and there were ten "A's" and ten "B's". Why did it go to 12 and 8 on the report ?Author: Adam Wszola
Your flights are allowed to changed after every round. That was causing the skin report to show different people depending on their current flight. We modified the skin report to use a player's flight at the time of the round. Not their current flight.

Hope this solve the issue.
LeagueSync

Page 1
Please Wait...
Login
Email or League ID
Password
Remember Me
SupportPrivacy PolicyContact UsAdvertise With UsFeaturesAbout Us
2004-13 © LeagueSync.com   All rights reserved.    Version 2.06.02