LeagueSync.com
LeagueSync Forums - Scoring / Scorecard Questions
Players points
There are no player points, they were once there now it say scorecard not found.Author: George Greco
11 years ago   2013-05-07
The round you have selected does not have any scorecards enter yet. Change which round you are looking at by clicking a different round at the top of the page.Author: Brian H
LeagueSync
11 years ago   2013-05-08
Brian i have round 1 selected and still show no player points.Author: George Greco
11 years ago   2013-05-08
The issue is your league is using the combined team match scoring method. That means only the teams are awarded points. There are no individual points with this method. The individual points report is a default report. Unless you want individual points through another scoring method, I would just delete the individual points report since it does not apply to your league.Author: Brian H
LeagueSync
11 years ago   2013-05-09
OK, another question is there a option to award 2 points for low team gross?Author: George Greco
Done. I have modified your league settings. I will need to re-open and close any rounds you wish to award these points.

FYI There are several points options that are only seen by editing the scoring method. If the points are set to zero, then the option is not always displayed.
Author: Brian H
LeagueSync
OK,i reopened round 1 and it now has the gross team points.

When i added the ghost player does the score get added to the teams points?

Thanks for your help with setting this up so far i'm liking what i see. Good job.
Author: George Greco
The ghost player's score goes to the team on the scorecard. The entered team # on the scorecard always overrides the player's defined team # for that scorecard.Author: Brian H
LeagueSync

Page 1
Please Wait...
Login
Email or League ID
Password
Remember Me
SupportPrivacy PolicyContact UsAdvertise With UsFeaturesAbout Us
2004-13 © LeagueSync.com   All rights reserved.    Version 2.06.02