LeagueSync.com
LeagueSync Forums - Scoring / Scorecard Questions
No team points scoring showing for round 1
Brian please check to see why no team and individual points are showing for round 1, did i setup incorrectly.

Thanks,
George
Author: George Greco
11 years ago   2013-05-06
The issue was the schedule was not complete. Under the schedule which team plays who needs to be entered. Since no team vs team data was available, the system did not know how to score the matches.

I think you will have more questions since team #4 is short a member.
Author: Brian H
LeagueSync
Yes, i do. One player on team 4 did not show. How do we score a no show we used to treat it as 2 on 1.

I completed the schedule i see team points but how can team 4 who only played the 1 player get 18 points?
Author: George Greco
There are options for a missing player. The current settings under league settings will cause the team of 3 to always win.

Option #1) Equalize the scores. Since its 4 players against 3 players, the team with 3 players total strokes per hole is multiplied by 1.33 (4 / 3). This is not always the best option for all leagues. It works well for teams of 2 players.

Option #2) Lowest net players. Since 3 out of 4 players showed up, the 3 lowest net players of the team with 4 players play against the team of 3 players. This gives an advantage to the full team.

Option #3) Use a ghost player to add the missing round. This can be a round of 1 over par or other score depending on the penalty for missing a player. This is a manual option outside of the league settings.
LeagueSync
OK i created a ghost player, how do you remove the points the ghost player achieves?Author: George Greco
Enable the manual points scoring option.

Under the manager tasks on the home page is View/Edit Points under the scorecard section. This will allow you to modify the points awarded.
LeagueSync
11 years ago   2013-05-08

Page 1
Please Wait...
Login
Email or League ID
Password
Remember Me
SupportPrivacy PolicyContact UsAdvertise With UsFeaturesAbout Us
2004-13 © LeagueSync.com   All rights reserved.    Version 2.06.02