LeagueSync.com
LeagueSync Forums - Scoring / Scorecard Questions
Scores for Handicap Calculation
I now have 2 weeks of scorecards in with most players having played both rounds. When I look at the handicap report it is calculating handicaps based only on the second round, which it is calling Round #1. It shows the first week as #0 and doesn't use it for the handicap calculation.

I am trying to let the program calculate the handicap for the first 2 weeks and then I am going to take that number and go back and use it for the first two weeks. How do I get the program to calculate the handicap using the first two weeks?

Also, I am assuming team points are calculated after I finalize the round?
Author: Kyle
13 years ago   2011-04-27
The handicaps were based on the first week only since the current round is set to round #1. Under the schedule menu there is an option to 'Set Current Round'. I change your league to round #2 and recalculated your handicaps. FYI, when you go to enter round #3's scorecards, change the current round to round #3 first. The Standing page and handicap reports are based on the current round setting.

I also switch the handicap system to manual and re-ran the first two weeks scorecards. Then switch the handicap system back to automatic. Please verify this is the results you are after. Once you verify the scores, click the close round button at the bottom of the scorecard page. This will update the team standings.

Let me know if you need anything else.
Author: Brian H
LeagueSync
13 years ago   2011-04-27

Page 1
Please Wait...
Login
Email or League ID
Password
Remember Me
SupportPrivacy PolicyContact UsAdvertise With UsFeaturesAbout Us
2004-13 © LeagueSync.com   All rights reserved.    Version 2.06.02