LeagueSync.com
LeagueSync Forums - Scoring / Scorecard Questions
Missing Player
What's the process for adding a missing player to the scorecard? I found an old post that said there would be a "c" next to the player's name on the scorecard, but I don't see that.

Our league uses team combined match scoring. The team that shows up plays against the card and gets awarded those points. The team that doesn't show up gets 0 points. I have enabled manual scoring in our settings. How do I go back in after the system has calculated points and remove the points from the team that didn't show?
Author: Jason Schwartz
11 years ago   2013-05-04
To edit points: Go to the Manager Tasks on the home page, then under the Scorecard area is View/Edit Points. This option only appears if manual scoring is enabled.
Author: Brian H
LeagueSync
11 years ago   2013-05-05
How do you add a missing player to the scorecard?Author: Jason Schwartz
Since you are using combined team scoring, we don't have an option yet to play the card. That was something we overlooked.

You will have to add ghost players to shoot par or one over par on every hole for the missing team. Then enable manual points, so you can remove the points awarded to the missing team.

Once you have entered the ghost players scorecards, I can help with the manual points changes.

We will look into adding this option. Sorry.
LeagueSync
I think I got it figured out and I'm all set. Thanks for the help. One potential problem that I see is that if I have to go back and re-open a round for some reason, the manual points that I have edited get overwritten. One other thing that you might consider is the ability to flag a ghost player so that they don't show up in the reporting. Thanks!!!Author: Jason Schwartz
Got that feature already.

When you create a ghost player, change their member status to ghost. That will cause them not to appear on the reports.
LeagueSync
It looks like that keeps the ghost player from showing in reports, but they still show on the league stats tab. Did I miss something?Author: Jason Schwartz
11 years ago   2013-05-06
Missed that one. It's been corrected.Author: Brian H
LeagueSync
11 years ago   2013-05-06
ghost players are not shoing on some reports but are still showing on
Total Individual Player Points reports.
Author: John Anadio
11 years ago   2013-05-10
Individual player point report has been corrected.Author: Brian H
LeagueSync
11 years ago   2013-05-10

Page 1