LeagueSync.com
LeagueSync Forums - Scoring / Scorecard Questions
Scoring
Is there a way to setup the following scoring:
Team Points: 2 per hold for Net Team score for a total of 18
Individual: 1 point per hole for a total of 18 (9 per player)
Team Match: 4 points to total team net score
Author: Rocco
11 years ago   2013-05-04
What is: Team Points: 2 per hold for Net Team score for a total of 18? We find different terms for the same thing.

The others yes.
Author: Brian H
LeagueSync
11 years ago   2013-05-04
The team gets 2 points per hole for lowest net score. If it is a tie then 1 per hole. How do i set everything up then? Thanks for your helpAuthor: Rocco
11 years ago   2013-05-06
That sounds like the combined team match method. To double check, you are adding the individual player's strokes per hole together minus the handicap strokes. Then comparing this to the other teams strokes.

It looks like you are using two scoring methods at the same time. Which that is not the problem. The issue is we have not added a report to combine two scoring methods yet.
LeagueSync
Could I then have it calculate the two seperate and add it manually? There is two seperate ways to score. First, player A plays player A individually and player B plays player B individually for 1 pt. per hole. Then each team plays against each other per hole for 2 pts per hole net score. Finally the winning net team score gets 4 pts. We may just have to many scoring methods. Author: Rocco
Yes. Multiple scoring methods at the same time is allowed. Then turn on manual team scoring method. I would use the manual scoring as the place to combine the two other scoring methods.

FYI. Once manual scoring is enabled, go to the manager tasks on the home page. Then under the scorecard area is View/Edit Points. This will allow you to see the other points awarded by the other methods. Then you can just fill in the team totals for manual scoring.
LeagueSync
Brian, are you planning to have a report to add multiple scoring methods?

My league awards 1 point per hole for the individual players and 1 point per hole for the combined team net score. That gives a total of a posible 30 points.
Is there a way to scrore this and have it show up on a team report automaticly?
Author: ROGER W
11 years ago   2013-05-08
Yes, we are planning on adding the report to combine scoring methods. Not sure if its within the next week or next 8 weeks.Author: Brian H
LeagueSync
11 years ago   2013-05-08

Page 1
Please Wait...
Login
Email or League ID
Password
Remember Me
SupportPrivacy PolicyContact UsAdvertise With UsFeaturesAbout Us
2004-13 © LeagueSync.com   All rights reserved.    Version 2.06.02