LeagueSync.com
LeagueSync Forums - General
Forums    >    Website Discussions    >    General
Ghost Player
hello
In our leauge, when one player of a 2 man team doesnt show up, The one player that did show up plays both guys on the other team. How do I set this up on the card?
Author: Lori Saros
11 years ago   2013-04-25
Currently there is no setting or automatic feature to allow the player to play against the other two players when a team member is missing.

You can do it manually be entering the player's score twice. But the second time would have to be a fake player. Otherwise the player's handicap will be off.
Author: Brian H
LeagueSync
11 years ago   2013-04-25
ok I was able to add a player then use that player on the scorecard. But his points won are showing on the card but not showing up in the Team points on the standings page????Author: Lori Saros
11 years ago   2013-04-26
The team # on the scorecard needs to be changed to the team # the sub is playing for. I changed the sub for team #1 to from 0 to 1. The only team's sub are team #2 I assume? I did not change that scorecard. You can re-open the round and edit the scorecard to set the team #s. Once the round is closed, the points will show.

Let me know if you need anything else.
Author: Brian H
LeagueSync
11 years ago   2013-04-26
That is somewhat of a fix, however, if the partnerless opponent beats both of his/her opponents he gets (in our league) 2 pts per opponent and 2 for team pts so the fake player helps as taking care of handicap, but not individual ptsAuthor: Tim Drake
11 years ago   2013-05-09
Would love the program to be able to allow a 1 player against 2 scenario.Author: George Greco
11 years ago   2013-05-10
I would love this as well.Author: Jonathan Belanger
11 years ago   2013-09-13

Page 1
Please Wait...
Login
Email or League ID
Password
Remember Me
SupportPrivacy PolicyContact UsAdvertise With UsFeaturesAbout Us
2004-13 © LeagueSync.com   All rights reserved.    Version 2.06.02