LeagueSync.com
LeagueSync Forums - Website News
Forums    >    Updates / News    >    Website News
New Scoring Options (Release 02.06.02)
Some new scoring options have been released. The major one being the team combined match scoring is completed. Here is a list of the options added.
- Points awarded to the team with the most holes won in match play (team vs team).
- Points awarded for lowest gross for player and/or team.
- Team combined match scoring is complete. This combines all the team's players scores for each hole to play against another team. Options on how to apply the player's handicaps (either before or after combining scores).
- A definable limit for maximum handicap difference per hole between two players.

The system is now tracking holes won by a player. A report to display holes won will be added soon. FYI, any scorecards added before today will need their rounds opened again and the scorecards re-run to track the holes won.

Please let us know any questions you may have or any issues.

Thanks,
Management
Author: Management
LeagueSync
11 years ago   2013-04-22
How do you enable the team combined match scoring? I don't see an option for it under the scoring settings. This is a great feature and one that I haven't been able to find on other websites. Thanks!Author: Jason Schwartz
11 years ago   2013-04-24
Oops. We had the combined scoring in development mode. Which means only the developers and testers could select it. That has been corrected.

Combined match scoring is available under Scoring Methods in the League Settings.
Author: Brian H
LeagueSync
11 years ago   2013-04-25

Page 1
Please Wait...
Login
Email or League ID
Password
Remember Me
SupportPrivacy PolicyContact UsAdvertise With UsFeaturesAbout Us
2004-13 © LeagueSync.com   All rights reserved.    Version 2.06.02