LeagueSync.com
LeagueSync Forums - Scheduling Questions
Forums    >    Website Discussions    >    Scheduling Questions
Setup schedule
I did a schedule for 20 weeks. When you get the Knockdown done then I need to change weeks 10 and 20 to Knockdown. One of the golfers came up to me last night after golf and asked why his team was playing another team 3 times in the first 9 weeks. On my schedule they are Team 10 and Team 1, which play on April 20, May 11 and June 1. With 10 teams they should only play once in the first half and once in the second half. Do you know how I can fix this?Author: Kyle
13 years ago   2011-04-20
We have changed the website to use our original round robin scheduling system. We know the old system had the teams playing each other correctly, but it was not fair with the tee times. We have been trying to find a system that plays the teams correctly and is fair with which team gets the first tee time. Obviously we are not having any good luck.

I have recreated your league's schedule using the original system. Please let me know if this will work for your league.
Author: Brian H
LeagueSync
13 years ago   2011-04-20
Sorry to keep bothering but really like the software and want to make sure I understand it. Our league will play a 18 week regular season then we have 4 weeks of playoffs. the first week of playoffs all teams are in. The second week the top 8 teams and ties, the third week the top 4 teams and ties, then the forth week the top two teams. I set our league up for 3 seasons, 1st half, 2nd half and 3rd (playoffs) I was able to set the number of matches, but how can I identify which teams are playing? Also after the first week of playoffs those teams that are out of the play off we normally play another game or competition with the group 3-clubs R/W/B... is there someway of including them in the schedule, or would it be better to start a 4th season and include these games seperate from the playoffs? ie add a round in forth season with 7 matches, with the same date as teh 3rd season playoff round 2?Author: James Love
13 years ago   2011-12-29
Thank you for your feedback. Overall you understand the scheduling. The problem is the large number of different ways each league creates its schedule. We are working on improving the schedule. Your issue with matches is a common issue.

We are hoping to release the updates some time next month.
Author: Brian H
LeagueSync
12 years ago   2012-01-09

Page 1
Please Wait...
Login
Email or League ID
Password
Remember Me
SupportPrivacy PolicyContact UsAdvertise With UsFeaturesAbout Us
2004-13 © LeagueSync.com   All rights reserved.    Version 2.06.02