LeagueSync.com
LeagueSync Forums - General
Forums    >    Website Discussions    >    General
iPad compatibility
I am currently unable to view certain site lists, like players list etc on the iPad. Are there any plans to change this or offer a mobile app that can manage the league through an iPad or iPhone?Author: Jim Tyger
11 years ago   2013-04-09
The player list not showing should be resolved.

The mobile app is being done as a web app instead of a mobile app. We only need to write one web app for all devices. Where we would need to write many mobile apps for the different devices. The browsers on most mobile devices is more powerful than the browsers on a desktop. The issue you ran into with the player list is one of the experiments we are playing with. Our goal for a web app is for the league members to use their mobile device on the course to enter the scorecards. This includes when there is no tower coverage. This way the league manager is approving the cards, not entering the cards.
Author: Brian H
LeagueSync
11 years ago   2013-04-10
Thank you. That makes sense, and as my league secretary, I'm all in favor of individuals entering their score! Thanks, and keep up the great work!Author: Jim Tyger
11 years ago   2013-04-11
If members enter their own scores, will that mean they all have to have individual logins? Right now I just have it open so they can get in and view all using the same ID.Author: Kent Boucher
11 years ago   2013-04-16
Are you asking about how this will work on the mobile device? Or in general?

Most likely we will require everyone to have their own login to enter scorecards. Or a common login. We want a league manager to know who enter what scorecard. It will make validating the scorecards easier if you know who entered it.
Author: Brian H
LeagueSync
11 years ago   2013-04-16
I was talking mobile device but since it will be a Web app, I guess it could be any device. Thanks and can't wait until you have that feature ready.Author: Kent Boucher
11 years ago   2013-04-17

Page 1
Please Wait...
Login
Email or League ID
Password
Remember Me
SupportPrivacy PolicyContact UsAdvertise With UsFeaturesAbout Us
2004-13 © LeagueSync.com   All rights reserved.    Version 2.06.02