LeagueSync.com
LeagueSync Forums - Scheduling Questions
Forums    >    Website Discussions    >    Scheduling Questions
Help needed for league set up
Our league consists of 16 teams. 8 teams play on Tuesdays and 8 play on Thursdays. Our season is split into two halves of 7 weeks. There is a winner of each half for both Tuesday and Thursday. At the end of 14 weeks, the Tuesday 1st half winner plays the Tuesday 2nd half winner to determine the overall Tuesday night winner. The same thing is done for Thursday night. Then the overall winners of Tuesday night play the overall winners of Thursday night for the league championship.

I'm not quite sure how to set this up. Do I use 1 group with two divisions and 2 periods, or 2 groups with 2 divisions and 2 periods? I need some help understanding this.

Last year I ran a test league using just a half a season of only one night just to see how everything worked. This year I initially thought I needed to set up 2 separate leagues to accomplish my goal, but after your recent update, it looks like there is now more options in this regard but I'm just not sure what options I need to choose.

Also, how do I get rid of the test league? I also just put in some dummy players on the test league to try to figure this out and they are showing up on the player list of the other 2 leagues (2103 Tue and 2013 Thu).

Thanks
Author: Jim Hollis
11 years ago   2013-03-28
Playing two divisions in the same league is not a problem. There is an issue with them playing on different nights. We don't have an option to enter a different date for each division.

You want to use 2 groups with 2 divisions.

Currently we are not deleting old or test leagues. If you change your default league to the new one, you should not see the test league.

I'm sure there will be more questions.
Author: Brian H
LeagueSync
11 years ago   2013-03-29

Page 1
Please Wait...
Login
Email or League ID
Password
Remember Me
SupportPrivacy PolicyContact UsAdvertise With UsFeaturesAbout Us
2004-13 © LeagueSync.com   All rights reserved.    Version 2.06.02