LeagueSync.com
LeagueSync Forums - Reports
Forums    >    Website Discussions    >    Reports
Weekly Team playing against each other
I am trying to use this software for a private social club where we play golf once a month and only keep track of things on a month to month bases. We really do not operate as a league. Each round is its own contest. Teams win by a combination off all net scores on a team being added together and then ranking accordingly. I have put last weeks info in but I cannot seem to get a report that tells me the rankings of each team. Its evident I need help!!! Can this be done with this software? Teams change weekly and some stay the same that is why I entered everyone as floaters. Also when there is a person missing in a foursome we just give a score of 2 over as a net for the missing person on a team.Author: FOE 3656
11 years ago   2013-03-12
Each round can be its own contest. The team points where no showing because the round needed to be closed. (FYI, a round can always be re-open) The team points are calculated when the round is closed. I closed your 1st round and added a report to the home page to show team points. Under the report properties I changed the report to only show points from current round.

As for the missing player there are a couple of ways to handle this. But the points awarded on the scorecards and what the current league settings for points don't match. So, I assume you are still playing with the settings. How do you award points? Once I know that I can make recommendations.

Please let me know any other questions you have.
Author: Brian H
LeagueSync
Its purely based on the net score of the four players added together per team or scorecard and that establishes the rankings. I used a player called ghost 1 and 2 to add the 2 over par when there was a missing player.Author: FOE 3656
I'm sorry to say we don't have a combined team score that matches your description. You could use the manual scoring option and assign 10 points to the lowest combined net, 9 points to the 2nd, and so on. But that requires you to manually score the teams.

If we were not overloaded on other improvements, we would add a special rule for your league.

Let me know if you have any other questions.
Author: Brian H
LeagueSync

Page 1
Please Wait...
Login
Email or League ID
Password
Remember Me
SupportPrivacy PolicyContact UsAdvertise With UsFeaturesAbout Us
2004-13 © LeagueSync.com   All rights reserved.    Version 2.06.02