LeagueSync.com
LeagueSync Forums - Bugs / Issues
Forums    >    Website Discussions    >    Bugs / Issues
Can't stop certain players from showing up in the schedule?
We are making changes to this years league with regard to membership and I have about 8 players that have been changed to inactive, assigned a team number of "0", and listed as Ghost members, yet every time I add a new round for 2013, they keep showing up in my schedule and pairings. I had this problem last year and just stopped using the the "automatic" function of the system to assign match-ups and just did manual team assignments. However, this year I would really like to use the automatic feature for the league. Since you don't allow us to delete old members I don't know how to correct this? What am I missing? Why do they keep showing up as in my schedule?

Also, I have tried changing "team numbers" and have had no success with that either. In the player list, it shows up correctly after I've edited them but when I go to the schedule, they are displaying under the old team number and not the new? Very frustrating. What am I missing?

Need help. Would be glad to provide someone in the admin group access to our league if needed to evaluate. I don't really want to have to start over all together but I am at a loss as to how to correct this very annoying issue I've found or created.

Thanks...
Author: Todd
11 years ago   2013-01-21
I made a copy of your league to use on a test server. The auto functions of the schedule are not adding the non-active players. The test server and the actual website are running the same software. So, I'm not sure if I'm duplicating the steps you are using to add a schedule. Is there more information you could give me. For example, how you are adding the round. Which players are still showing on the list? Which page are you seeing the non-active players on?

I would like to resolve any issues you are having. We are sorry about not being able to delete old players. But we have found this causes more problems for displaying old scorecards or when the player returns later either full time or as a sub.

There is no reason to start the league over. Again we want to resolve any issues found with the website.

Thank you.
Author: Brian H
LeagueSync
11 years ago   2013-01-21
Did this problem get resolved? I deleted 2 players from last year and added 2 new players. Last years players keep showing up on scheduleAuthor: bob posey
11 years ago   2013-05-20

Page 1
Please Wait...
Login
Email or League ID
Password
Remember Me
SupportPrivacy PolicyContact UsAdvertise With UsFeaturesAbout Us
2004-13 © LeagueSync.com   All rights reserved.    Version 2.06.02