LeagueSync.com
LeagueSync Forums - General
Forums    >    Website Discussions    >    General
Deleting
Is there anyway to Delete Players, or just Delete an entire league. I was just playing around creating a fake league just to learn how to use all the features of the website but now I just want to start over.Author: Ray Aschettino
11 years ago   2013-01-12
Players can be set as non-active which causes them to no longer appear on any list.

There is no way to delete the entire league. I would recommend just creating a new league. If you wish to use the same league ID, then change the league ID for the old league before creating the new one. Under league preferences and general settings is the feature to change the league ID. Also, when creating the new league, make sure to check the box for setting this has your default league.

If you need any help, please let us know.
Author: Brian H
LeagueSync
11 years ago   2013-01-12
Personally, I do not like either of these features. We should be able to delete players -- not just make them inactive. I've had a couple DIE already -- and I'm stuck with their stats. Additionally, why wouldn't you want people to delete inactive leagues out of your server memory? Gives you a lot of additional space. Please consider allowing us to delete players and leagues. Thanks.Author: Paul Johnston
8 years ago   2016-02-01
Both leagues are listed and sometimes both say "Set". Sometimes it states "viewing" but when you logout the same problem appears.Author: Dorothy Johnes
8 years ago   2016-05-25
Apparently there has been no change to his as I cannot delete inactive players. Would be very helpful if I could as my list is getting unmanageable!Author: Monica Mauk
6 years ago   2018-05-01

Page 1
Please Wait...
Login
Email or League ID
Password
Remember Me
SupportPrivacy PolicyContact UsAdvertise With UsFeaturesAbout Us
2004-13 © LeagueSync.com   All rights reserved.    Version 2.06.02