LeagueSync.com
LeagueSync Forums - Handicap Questions
Forums    >    Website Discussions    >    Handicap Questions
Enter Initial Handicap?
How do I enter an initial handicap after I have already entered all of my players?
Author: Kyle
13 years ago   2011-04-12
Since handicaps are based on a players previous rounds, you will have to enter the player's last rounds played. You don't need to enter the actual scorecards. Just the totals (gross) from the latest rounds. Since your league uses the last five rounds to calculate the handicap, you only need to enter the latest 5 scores. On the player's detailed page at the bottom is a button to enter old scores.

Let me know if this answers your question.
Author: Brian H
LeagueSync
Also, what do you do if it is a new player with no previous rounds?Author: Kyle
There is a special rule in the Handicap Rules under League Preferences for no history. The handicap is calculated after the scorecard is entered by multiplying the strokes over par by the '1st Round Played' handicap percentage. After the 1st round, the normal handicap formula applies.Author: Brian H
LeagueSync
Ok back at it again today. Figured some of the things I was doing wrong as far as the handicap goes. Added a few players and their previous rounds, added one player with no previous rounds. It is calculating the handicaps fine it seems. But on the handicap report it states bold rounds are used for calculating handicaps, but the most current rounds aren't bolded so that is a little confusing. Also for the individual that had no intial rounds added it shows on the report as N/A for handicap but on the score cards etc it is showing a correct handicap.Author: James Love
13 years ago   2011-12-30
Score will not be in bold if the handicap rules are set to drop either lowest or highest rounds. Those dropped rounds are not bold.

As for the new handicaps with N/A on the handicap reports, those are the handicaps to be used for that round. Once the current round for the schedule is changed to the next week, than the handicaps will be show the handicap currently. The scorecard uses the new handicap rule when no previous rounds are available.
Author: Brian H
LeagueSync
12 years ago   2012-01-06

Page 1
Please Wait...
Login
Email or League ID
Password
Remember Me
SupportPrivacy PolicyContact UsAdvertise With UsFeaturesAbout Us
2004-13 © LeagueSync.com   All rights reserved.    Version 2.06.02