LeagueSync.com
LeagueSync Forums - Handicap Questions
Forums    >    Website Discussions    >    Handicap Questions
Use all rounds?
I am new to LeagueSync and we just recently set up our small work league. Some players have only 1 round played while others have 2 or 3. I have set all rounds in the handicap settings to 0, but i am not getting handicap results for the players with only 1 round and the players with 3 rounds are only being calculated with the results from their middle round. Am I missing a setting somewhere?Author: nathan thorne
12 years ago   2012-07-17
The Current Round setting effects how the handicaps are displayed. If the Current Round is set to the 2nd round, then only rounds before the 2nd round are used for the displayed handicap. The handicap on the scorecard is calculated based on the scorecard's date, not the Current Round setting. I changed your league's Current Round to round #4 which cause all players to show their current handicaps.

The Current Round setting is an area that needs improvement. It causes confusion with the displayed handicaps.
Author: Brian H
LeagueSync
Thanks Brian. That is exactly what I was looking for. Author: nathan thorne
Going on a golf trip this spring and I wanted to use your software, there is 10 guys going, wanted to use the first 3 rounds to set a handicap for every golfer and have the 4th round as the final round, can you maybe give me a couple pointers on the best settings for the handicaps and other settings? Author: League57south
11 years ago   2013-01-14
There are a couple of ways. I'll give you the one I think matches best to your description. I'm assuming you want to use the handicap determined after 3 round for all the rounds. If I got it wrong or you have questions let me know.

Enter the 3 rounds as normal. Just don't close the first 3 rounds (FYI, a round can always be re-open). After the 3th round is entered. Change the handicap setting under League Preferences from Automatic Calculation to Manual. This will lock the current handicaps in. Now go to the scorecards page and select round #1. At the bottom of the page is a button labeled Rerun Cards. This will update the scorecards using the handicap locked in. Repeat for rounds 2 and 3. Now enter 4th round as normal.

Again, if you have questions, let me know.

Author: Brian H
LeagueSync
11 years ago   2013-01-15
Thanks a lot Brian! Switching the handicap from auto to manual after three rounds worked perfect, I have one more question, how do I go about getting a course on the list of courses that is not on there, Wilkshire golf course,10566,Wilkshire Blvd NE,Bolivar,OH,44612-9799
(330) 874-2525, is there a way to upload a scorecard?
Author: League57south
11 years ago   2013-01-18
The course can be added by us or any league manager. If you send an image of the scorecard to support@leaguesync.com, we will add the course for you.Author: Brian H
LeagueSync
11 years ago   2013-01-18

Page 1
Please Wait...
Login
Email or League ID
Password
Remember Me
SupportPrivacy PolicyContact UsAdvertise With UsFeaturesAbout Us
2004-13 © LeagueSync.com   All rights reserved.    Version 2.06.02