LeagueSync.com
LeagueSync Forums - Bugs / Issues
Forums    >    Website Discussions    >    Bugs / Issues
Login and get database error
Everytime I try to bring up the site it gives a database error. Once I get the site on my screen and try to login, it gives me another datebase error. Then, I can hit the back button and the screen will refresh and I will be logged in, but if I click on the players tab, I get the database error again. I have entered players, but cant see them. When I try it says database error!!! Do you know why it is doing that?
Author: Donna
13 years ago   2011-04-05
The issue with your league has been resolved. If you could provide us with a little information, it would help us prevent this from happening again. It appears the league activation failed right after you clicked the activation link in your email. Can you tell us what browser you were using? Do you remember any error messages after you clicked the link?

Anything you can tell us would be a great help. We are working hard to improve the website and add new features. We welcome any suggestions or feature requests.
Author: Brian H
LeagueSync
13 years ago   2011-04-05
I used both IE and Firefox. All of the errors were database errors, I don't remember the details of them. I was able to enter information last night just fine.Author: Donna
13 years ago   2011-04-06

Page 1
Please Wait...
Login
Email or League ID
Password
Remember Me
SupportPrivacy PolicyContact UsAdvertise With UsFeaturesAbout Us
2004-13 © LeagueSync.com   All rights reserved.    Version 2.06.02