LeagueSync.com
LeagueSync Forums - Bugs / Issues
Forums    >    Website Discussions    >    Bugs / Issues
our schedule
in our shotgunners league i noticed that our schedule is the same for the second half as it was the first.... every team should play everyone at least once.... we our down to 15 teams now so one team each week plays the course... that did not play course in first half...... i need this done before wednesday the 27th of june......... i do not know how to change it!!!Author: Jesse Kalman
12 years ago   2012-06-26
I updated your schedule for the next round. That is a weak point of our schedule is it always starts the team vs team schedule over at the start of a period or half.

You can edit the team schedule manually under the Setup Matches page within Schedule Edit. I will email you the complete team vs team for all 15 week schedule. This will have all teams playing each other once.

If you need help with any of this, please let me know here or email support.

Thanks
Author: Brian H
LeagueSync
just a quick thank you! seeing it has all the cards filled out, how do i override those??? Author: Jesse Kalman
also i would be so greatful if you had time to finish schedule.. i only have enough time to barely get cards in... lol!!!! . manually would take so long i think..Author: Jesse Kalman
FYI, the assignments are for display and printing blank scorecards. The entered scorecards and assignments can be different.

The scorecard assignments can be changed on the Edit Schedule page then Match Setup page. Just click the edit icon next to the player's name to be changed. Let me know if you need more detailed information on this.

I can help edit the schedule for you. It may require a reminder email to support because I will most likely only update the next couple of weeks.
Author: Brian H
LeagueSync

Page 1
Please Wait...
Login
Email or League ID
Password
Remember Me
SupportPrivacy PolicyContact UsAdvertise With UsFeaturesAbout Us
2004-13 © LeagueSync.com   All rights reserved.    Version 2.06.02