LeagueSync.com
LeagueSync Forums - General
Forums    >    Website Discussions    >    General
Matches versus Scorecards
I'm not sure if I'm missing a step or what (I've not been able to find the full set-up post you mentionin some of the responses to other people's questions).

When I'm setting up the schedule and setting matches, it seems I then need to re-enter all of the matches when I want to enter scorecards....so I have to do the same thing twice...Scorecard Assignments and then Adding Scorecards...?

Is there a way to use the Set Matches information to pre-populate scorecards so all I have to then do is enter the scores?
Author: Kelly Dobens
12 years ago   2012-06-23
Currently there is double work. Which is dumb. We have not finished the feature to pre-load the scorecards using the information on the scorecard assignments. Too many other features (improved emails, reports with averages,...) we are getting request for have to be finished first.

Your request is a must have feature, but I'm sorry we don't have it currently.
Author: Brian H
LeagueSync
12 years ago   2012-06-23
have you been able to fix this OBVIOUS software ommission? It has been 14 months since the last post, and I too still have to enter scorecads twice. It would be greatly appreciated if you can get this to work! Thanks!
Author: charles iervolino
11 years ago   2013-08-07

Page 1
Please Wait...
Login
Email or League ID
Password
Remember Me
SupportPrivacy PolicyContact UsAdvertise With UsFeaturesAbout Us
2004-13 © LeagueSync.com   All rights reserved.    Version 2.06.02