LeagueSync.com
LeagueSync Forums - Scoring / Scorecard Questions
substitutes
Thank u for this web site, it has made my life much easier.

I am running an 8 person individual league and this week we had 2 people that couldnt make it. They both got subs but when i put in the sub score in place of theirs it ends up give the subs points and not them. How do i fix this? Is there a way to set it up so the subs points go to the player that wasnt there?
Thanks
Author: Regan Berens
12 years ago   2012-06-11
We have not found an easy way to use subs with individual matches. I would recommend using team scoring instead with teams of one person. Since team scoring allows subs. Also, I would setup the team names as the individual player's name.

Let us know if you want help in converting to team scoring.

And thanks on the feedback!!

Author: Brian H
LeagueSync
12 years ago   2012-06-11
Is there a way to give the team points to the regular player on the team who was absent instead of the sub?Author: Peter Cazzetta
12 years ago   2012-06-12
Currently there is no method to give the points earned by a sub to an individual. The points can be given to a team, but not an individual.

I can add this to the feature request list with no promises of when it will be available. The list is very large. And most of us prefer to play in the summer instead of writing code. Sorry.
Author: Brian H
LeagueSync
12 years ago   2012-06-13

Page 1
Please Wait...
Login
Email or League ID
Password
Remember Me
SupportPrivacy PolicyContact UsAdvertise With UsFeaturesAbout Us
2004-13 © LeagueSync.com   All rights reserved.    Version 2.06.02