LeagueSync.com
LeagueSync Forums - Scheduling Questions
Forums    >    Website Discussions    >    Scheduling Questions
Positioning play
Every 5 weeks, my league does a positioning play round, mostly because we only have 16 teams but can use 18 weeks of course time and so want to do just that. I'm having a little trouble making the schedule work for this, because it was auto-generated when we made the league site, then I had to go back and change it. I tried to do knockdown setups (1v2, 3v4..etc..) but it seems to not be scheduling that quite right. Can anyone help me with that?Author: William Hunter
12 years ago   2012-05-21
I have cleanup your schedule. I moved the normal team match ups from rounds 5, 10, & 15 to the end of the schedule. Remember to click 'Auto Match Assignment' on the Setup Matches page after closing the round before the Position night, if you wish the scorecards to be assigned.

Let us know if you have any questions with the schedule.
Author: Brian H
LeagueSync
12 years ago   2012-05-22
Brian,

I added the scorecards for the last week, and closed the round, but the schedule that was generated doesn't follow the manual points I've entered. I suspect I am doing something wrong, but cant figure out for the life of me what that might be. Can you give me some guidance here? Thanks for everything, you really are a life-saver.
Author: William Hunter
That is a bug in the system. I have corrected the schedule page to use manual points when no other scoring method is selected. The next round report still shows the wrong match ups. We are working on correcting that report.Author: Brian H
LeagueSync

Page 1
Please Wait...
Login
Email or League ID
Password
Remember Me
SupportPrivacy PolicyContact UsAdvertise With UsFeaturesAbout Us
2004-13 © LeagueSync.com   All rights reserved.    Version 2.06.02