LeagueSync.com
LeagueSync Forums - Scoring / Scorecard Questions
'Card'
We had a team (#8) not show up for play in week 2. I tried putting 'Card' in for the player name, but it says that player isn't on my list. What am I doing wrong?Author: Jerry Lavy
12 years ago   2012-05-11
To add 'Card' to a line of the scorecard, you have to click the 'C' to the left of the name. If an 'X' is shown instead of the 'C', click the 'X' to clear the player first.

Let me know if you have any issues with this.
Author: Brian H
LeagueSync
All I have is "X". I click that and it clears the line, I don't see a "C"anywhere. What do I do after I clear the line? I typed in 'Card' for the player name but that doesn't do anything. Now the team that didn't show up (#8) gets all the points, and the team that did show up (#3), gets none.Author: Jerry Lavy
I looked at your league and yes you cannot get to the card. Since your league is playing best ball, we missed the Card option.

I recommend creating a ghost player with a manual handicap of zero. Add the ghost player as team #8 on the scorecard. Enter par or one over par depending how you want the other team to score against the ghost player.

Sorry for the issues. I'm adding this as item to be corrected.
LeagueSync
Thanks. That solves the problem of team #3 not getting an automatic 20 points. They earned 13, which is what I was looking for, but now how do I get rid of the 7 points that the "Score Card" players won.
This solution also wreaks havoc with our Scratch Skins Game results.
Author: Jerry Lavy
We added a fix to the skins. There is a new status for players (Ghost) which removes the player from skins, low net, and low gross reports.

A fix for the points is coming next.
LeagueSync
Thanks Brian. I must say that your customer service is great! I don't get this kind of response time from anyone. Looking forward to fix on the scoring. Author: Jerry Lavy
12 years ago   2012-05-12
Any chance of maybe adding a manual override to correct the team score totals?Author: Jerry Lavy
12 years ago   2012-05-25
Already present. If manual points scoring is turned on, then any other point system can be modified. Once manual points are enabled, an option on the Manager Tasks under Scorecards shows up (View/Edit Points).

If modify any points calculated by the software, modify them after closing the round. Closing a round could reset any modifications made.
LeagueSync
12 years ago   2012-05-27
Thanks, that worked great. Wasn't sure I could run 2 scoring systems at one time.Author: Jerry Lavy
12 years ago   2012-06-22

Page 1
Please Wait...
Login
Email or League ID
Password
Remember Me
SupportPrivacy PolicyContact UsAdvertise With UsFeaturesAbout Us
2004-13 © LeagueSync.com   All rights reserved.    Version 2.06.02