LeagueSync.com
LeagueSync Forums - Scheduling Questions
Forums    >    Website Discussions    >    Scheduling Questions
Split Season
Can the software do a split season? We wanted two halves where the winner of each half would play for the championship. I guess we could start a new season but then the stats would not be 100% accruate.

Thanks,
Author: Ken Papke
12 years ago   2012-05-10
Yes. The periods in the schedule allow a league to split a season up to 4 times. Reports use the periods to reset point totals. Reports also have an option to combine all the periods points if required.

Let me know if you need any help setting up your schedule.
Author: Brian H
LeagueSync
12 years ago   2012-05-11
Hi, we want to split season into first and second halves. I see the option to change, but there is no option in the drop down (it only list first period as an option). We want week 9 to start the second half, the extra dates are for rain outs. Can you check if something is wrong?Author: Jesse Kalman
12 years ago   2012-06-01
You have nothing wrong. Once a round is created, the round # or period cannot be modified. I would recommend deleting each round that you want to be the 2nd half and re-add them as the 2nd period. This should not be an issue unless you have entered scorecards already. If this is the case, please let us know. We can help move the scorecards to the new rounds.Author: Brian H
LeagueSync
12 years ago   2012-06-04
Will delete and add round back inAuthor: Jesse Kalman
12 years ago   2012-06-06
I need help to set up my halves.....Author: Melissa McGovern
What help are you looking for? Let me know what you need and I should be able to help.Author: Brian H
LeagueSync
MAKING UP 2013 SCHEDULE,, IN THE PAST WE WHERE ABLE TO CHANGE THE PERIOD FROM 1 TO 2 OR 3. WILL THAT FEATURE BE ON THE SCHEDULE SOON,,, TRIED TO EDIT IT NOW BUT WHEN I CLICK ON THE PERIOD IT ONLY GIVES ME PERIOD 1 OPTION ONLY. OR DO I NEED TO GO ANOTHER WAY TO EDIT SCHEDULE ?

Author: bill emler
11 years ago   2013-02-16
A round's period cannot be modified. The period is defined when the round is created. For you league I recommend, deleting the rounds not in the 1st period. Then add the rounds again with the required period. To delete the rounds you will have to delete the round with the highest round number and work backwards.

Please let us know if you need any help with this.
Author: Brian H
LeagueSync
11 years ago   2013-02-17
WE WHERE ABLE TO CHANGE THE PERIODS EVERY 6 WEEKS FROM PERIOD 1 TO PERIORD 2 IN WEEK 7, KEEPING A RUNNING YEARLY STATS ALONG WITH NEW TEAM STANDING IN EACH PERIOD AND A RUNNING TOTAL OF WINS FOR A WILD CARD TEAM FOR THE PLAYOFFS. WILL BE ABLE TO DO THAT THIS YEAR? HELP !!!Author: bill emler
11 years ago   2013-02-24
I modified your schedule. Please review to see if this matches the schedule you needed.Author: Brian H
LeagueSync
11 years ago   2013-02-25
Is there a way to choose 4 rounds and average the low net for our Medal Play Championship.
I have over 20 rounds already recorded and will need to add the last in a few weeks.
Author: Howard Mindek
10 years ago   2014-08-11
I NEED TO SPLIT SEASON INTO 2 HALVES BUT SCORECAEDS ARE ALREADY ENTERED, CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME?Author: Matt Polak
9 years ago   2015-08-04
Sorry. That is one of the major reasons I needed to rewrite the site. The database design does not allow the schedule to change after enter the scorecards. Again sorry no good method.Author: Brian H
LeagueSync
9 years ago   2015-08-06

Page 1
Please Wait...
Login
Email or League ID
Password
Remember Me
SupportPrivacy PolicyContact UsAdvertise With UsFeaturesAbout Us
2004-13 © LeagueSync.com   All rights reserved.    Version 2.06.02