LeagueSync.com
LeagueSync Forums - Website News
Forums    >    Updates / News    >    Website News
More Features and Improvements (Release 02.05.04)
Best ball is now available to all leagues. Total putts per player is an feature added. There are several other minor improvements. Please see the release notes for a complete list. Which can be found by clicking the version # at the bottom of the page.

The next set of updates are under way which will included an improved email notification system and the ability to print scorecards. Both of which are asked for often. We are listening to your feedback.
Author: Management
LeagueSync
12 years ago   2012-05-03
Hi,

Question for you on the Best Ball scoring option. We have 4 teams and we'd like it to be a free for all each round, that is, every team is playing each other each week with the best ball for the team on each hole. This way, if someone doesn't show up, it's no big deal, that team is just disadvantaged (but will still record a score as long as one team member plays). If we just record the scores and don't set up a team vs. team scenario, with the software automatically calculate which team scored points on each hole? Please let me know. And, great product...thanks for creating!

Corby
Author: Corby Drewes
12 years ago   2012-05-06
Best ball uses the team vs team match up schedule. If you fill it in manually with each team playing the other. The system will score all teams playing each other. I will add a feature to allow free-for-all play. Let me know if you have any issues with setting this up.

And thanks on the feedback!!
Author: Brian H
LeagueSync
12 years ago   2012-05-07
Looking for how to add total putts per player per round. Did not see it on the scorecard? is it some where else. Because I would really like to use that option.Author: Sheryl Bieniak
12 years ago   2012-05-08
That option is found on the Manager Tasks either on the Home page or Managers page. Under the scorecard section is View Putts.Author: Brian H
LeagueSync
12 years ago   2012-05-09
Hi, I tried the schedule the way you suggested (for Best Ball) but it didn't calculate any points...can you advise on what I'm doing wrong? Thanks!Author: Corby Drewes
12 years ago   2012-05-11
Working the problem. Should be fixed by tomorrowAuthor: Brian H
LeagueSync
Awesome...thank you! Will it recalculate the scores from the round I just closed, or will I need to recreate the league?Author: Corby Drewes
The scores will be updated.

FYI, a round can always be opened again if changes are required. The closing of a round tells the software to calculate team scores and update handicaps.
Author: Brian H
LeagueSync
Found the issue. No points were assigned in the League Preferences. I assigned a typical point setup. This can be changed if you want different point values.Author: Brian H
LeagueSync
12 years ago   2012-05-12
THANK YOU! Awesome, works perfectly, this is GREAT!!!Author: Corby Drewes
12 years ago   2012-05-14

Page 1
Please Wait...
Login
Email or League ID
Password
Remember Me
SupportPrivacy PolicyContact UsAdvertise With UsFeaturesAbout Us
2004-13 © LeagueSync.com   All rights reserved.    Version 2.06.02