LeagueSync.com
LeagueSync Forums - Scoring / Scorecard Questions
Scoring
In our league we limit the total number of points an individual can earn until they are fully qualified ( which means they have to have at least 5 rounds played) During the first 5 rounds the least amount of points they can earn is 33 and the most the can eran is 39. Is there some way we can manually modify the points earned without affecting the individuals handicaps? Current this is affecting the weekly winners in our league 3 out of the first 5 weeks. Thanks RichAuthor: James Love
12 years ago   2012-04-30
Turn on manual points on the league preferences page. Once manual points is on, all point methods can be manually modified. The button on the manager tasks under scorecards is labeled "View Points". This will allow a league manager to modify any point method.

FYI, points can only be modified after the round is closed. Closing a round would reset any modifications made.

Let me know if you have any problems.
Author: Brian H
LeagueSync
I just remembered about the manual scoring went and activated and was able to do what I needed. thanks you guys are great appreciate it all.Author: James Love

Page 1
Please Wait...
Login
Email or League ID
Password
Remember Me
SupportPrivacy PolicyContact UsAdvertise With UsFeaturesAbout Us
2004-13 © LeagueSync.com   All rights reserved.    Version 2.06.02