LeagueSync.com
LeagueSync Forums - General
Forums    >    Website Discussions    >    General
How do I print scorecards?
I am a new user of your system. Entering course, schedule and player info was pretty straightforward. Now I am trying to figure out how to print score cards for the first week and how to enter scores after we play the match. Can you help?Author: Donna
13 years ago   2011-03-28
What are you looking for in a printed scorecard? We were thinking people would use the course's scorecards. If I'm misunderstanding your need, lease let me know. As for entering the scores, go to the Scorecard page. Part way down the page is the Manager Functions. These functions allow a manager to Add a scorecard, change the current round, or close the round which updates all the scores.

If you have any more questions please let us know. And we are always looking for feedback.
Author: Brian H
LeagueSync
13 years ago   2011-03-28
I am a new user. My league used and manage there own software in the past. We are now looking to a site such as this one. We are hoping to print out scorecard to bring to the course with our names and tick marks on the hole we would get strokes based on handicaps. Is this something you would consider adding?Author: Thomas McGrath
12 years ago   2012-03-11
This has been requested a number of times this year. So, we are going to add printing scorecards. With the current schedule of improvements, this will not be completed until after the start of golf leagues. Once we have a better idea, we will update the forum.Author: Support
LeagueSync
12 years ago   2012-03-11
I would suggest that the course information could include the tee times for the day. Since the course has a defined tee schedule each day, the scheduled matches can be automatically assigned tee times based on the Starting Tee Time which is set each day. Our league swaps courses, with one at 8 minute intervals & the other at 9 minutes. Additionally, once the planned pairings and tee times are initially set, perhaps those pairings could be reassigned by the manager?Author: Brian Marsh
10 years ago   2014-03-25

Page 1
Please Wait...
Login
Email or League ID
Password
Remember Me
SupportPrivacy PolicyContact UsAdvertise With UsFeaturesAbout Us
2004-13 © LeagueSync.com   All rights reserved.    Version 2.06.02