LeagueSync.com
LeagueSync Forums - Improve/Update Schedule
Forums    >    Updates / News    >    Improve/Update Schedule
Improved Email System
We have been asked many times to improve the emails. This includes allowing managers to send their own messages.

A rewrite of the current email system is planned for late spring / early summer.
Author: Management
LeagueSync
12 years ago   2012-04-11
hi all, anything happening?Author: Datacore Golf
12 years ago   2012-09-19
For the most part, the email improvements are completed. But in the process of changing the email system, we needed to make some changes to the player pages to show and edit email addresses. We did not want to make any changes to the current player pages, because they were scheduled for a major rewrite. So, we decided to make the player page changes now.

I know the email improvement has not been released has promised. Sorry about the delay.
Author: Brian H
LeagueSync
12 years ago   2012-09-19
This was completed with release 2.06.00Author: Brian H
LeagueSync
12 years ago   2012-12-05
Hi - I composed a rather lengthy email to our league and saved it as a draft in order to update out email addresses before sending. How do I access the saved draft? Can't find it so far...

An update - so, I thought maybe I hit cancel instead of save draft. Didn't think I did, but I did have a couple of beers while composing the email. I rewrote the entire email, selected my email group and hit send.

And the same thing happened; email disappeared and I was rerouted to the login page, asking me to log in? I am not doing this again until we figure the bug or what I'm doing wrong....

Chris

Chris
Author: Chris Stollar
11 years ago   2013-02-09
Sorry for the issue. I believe you hit the limit on email size. I'm trying to find what the limit is, but the email system was not designed for very large emails.

Another issue could be if you are using an old web browser. For example we know Internet Explorer 7 will not work with several manager functions of the website including email.

Again, sorry for any issues. Please let us know any other issues or question you may have.
Author: Brian H
LeagueSync
Must be too large an email I guess.... I am using IE 8 so that is likely not a problem.

I did send 2 other smaller emails and they worked. If you can find out size limits, it would be appreciated.

Thanks for the quick reply Brian.
Author: Chris Stollar

Page 1
Please Wait...
Login
Email or League ID
Password
Remember Me
SupportPrivacy PolicyContact UsAdvertise With UsFeaturesAbout Us
2004-13 © LeagueSync.com   All rights reserved.    Version 2.06.02