LeagueSync.com
LeagueSync Forums - General
Forums    >    Website Discussions    >    General
Possible to add bogus scorecards?
Is it possible for me to put in some bogus score cards to see how the
system works, then later erase the cards??
Author: John
13 years ago   2011-03-24
Yes. After the scorecard has been entered, there is a Manager Function on
the page showing the scorecard details that allows the card to be modified
or deleted.

A question about your league, I noticed that you have selected Team Scoring and 7 teams. The team scoring is where team 1 vs team 2 and so on. With an odd number of teams, that causes one team to have a bye week. Currently the website does not display the correct text when showing a bye week on the schedule details page.

I just wanted to make sure this is correct. A big problem for us has been the terms used by the website. We have found what we call "Team Scoring" is not what other leagues call "Team Scoring".

Let me know if you have any more questions.
Author: Brian H
LeagueSync
13 years ago   2011-03-24
Thanks

Let me start by saying that I am fairly new to golf, so I do not know all the terms yet.

Yes we will have to use the bye week. Will the team on the bye week automatically get all the points, or can it be set it up so the players have to meet or beat their handicapped score?

A couple of things I am experimenting with using your system.

1) We generally use the first week we play as a handicap setting week, but I am hoping we can establish handicaps and play the first round on the same week.
2) We normally have an 'A'-Player and a 'B' player on each team. These players then play the opposing teams 'A' or 'B' player for hole play. I am not sure how to set this up on your system yet. If I do the 'A' and 'B' player, can I still have over all team scores.

I like what I see so far. Not sure why you don't charge for this. I could see golf courses buying this and putting it on their websites for their leagues to use.

I am sure I will have more questions as I get deeper in to the program.
Author: John
13 years ago   2011-03-25

Page 1
Please Wait...
Login
Email or League ID
Password
Remember Me
SupportPrivacy PolicyContact UsAdvertise With UsFeaturesAbout Us
2004-13 © LeagueSync.com   All rights reserved.    Version 2.06.02