LeagueSync.com
LeagueSync Forums - Website News
Forums    >    Updates / News    >    Website News
New Scheduling Features are Available (Released 02.05.02)
The new scheduling features have been released. With these new features, league managers can now modify the matches. This includes team vs team match ups and individual player assignment to scorecards. Leagues can now be split into divisions (up to 4 divisions). Each division can be set to play a different link (front or back) or a different course.

There are more improvements coming for scheduling. Please let us know if you have any requests or issues with the new features. There a few other requested improvements released today also. One of these is a phone # can be assigned and view on the player detail page. A league manager can edit a player to add the phone #.

Again please let us know if you have any questions or issues. Our help system is falling farther behind with these new releases which we apologize for.
Author: Management
LeagueSync
12 years ago   2012-04-06
I tried to modify line 4 on scorecard #11 and it won't change there, but it does change line 4 on scorecard #9 (from the "set up matches" area)
Has anyone else seen this issue?
Author: Steve Irmen
12 years ago   2012-06-01
Could you give me more information on which scorecard is #11? We would like to determine what the issue is since we have not seen this problem.

Thank you.
Author: Brian H
LeagueSync
12 years ago   2012-06-04

Page 1
Please Wait...
Login
Email or League ID
Password
Remember Me
SupportPrivacy PolicyContact UsAdvertise With UsFeaturesAbout Us
2004-13 © LeagueSync.com   All rights reserved.    Version 2.06.02