LeagueSync.com
LeagueSync Forums - Scoring / Scorecard Questions
Partial scorecard
This past week we got hammered with a storm on the gof course. 2 foursomes finished only 8 holes and another only 7 and another only 6 holes. It won't let me enter a partial card. . What are my options?. I was gonna have the matches spit the points for unplayed holes.Author: Chester Bartosik
4 years ago   2020-06-14
The way I handle that for my league - is just enter the appropriate hole scores for both players to result in a tie. Be sure to take into account their hole handicap allowances. However, be aware there is a potential to impact a players handicap.

The other option is to follow USGA Rules of Handicap - "Rule 3.2 When a Hole is Not Played". (https://www.usga.org/handicapping/roh/2020-rules-of-handicapping.html)
Rule 3.2 provides instructions on how to score an unfinished hole.
Author: Richard Tawes
4 years ago   2020-06-14
Thanks Rich. That was going to be my last resort to manually put in scores.Author: Chester Bartosik
4 years ago   2020-06-16
We had the same thing happen to us last night. Got about 5 or 6 holes done depending on the group and then it cut loose. The plan was to halve out the remaining holes. Is there a way to enter scores for points (I can manually enter the points if needed) but not have the scores count toward next week's handicaps?Author: Adam Wauters
4 years ago   2020-07-15
From a quick test on my dummy league it appears that once you enter a scorecard the player's handicap will include that score unless you delete the scorecard which removes the score and the points if you are using this site to track points. You can enter the card, close the round, get the results and then delete all the cards for that round and then mark the round as a rainout.Author: Pete M
4 years ago   2020-07-18

Page 1
Please Wait...
Login
Email or League ID
Password
Remember Me
SupportPrivacy PolicyContact UsAdvertise With UsFeaturesAbout Us
2004-13 © LeagueSync.com   All rights reserved.    Version 2.06.02