LeagueSync.com
LeagueSync Forums - Scoring / Scorecard Questions
Scoring for a no show
Hi all. First time user. My league has a scoring system where a no show dies not automatically get 0 points. Basically they get the balance of the total point that could be won subject to a maximum. Any idea if there is a way to assign points for a no shows?Author: Paul Cohen
5 years ago   2019-04-09
There is no way to do it through this package. What I have done is to create a round for the no show that provides the desired results. May take a couple of trial and error attempts to get it right.Author: Pete M
5 years ago   2019-04-15
I just do a manual override on the scores that are affected.Author: Tim Moo
5 years ago   2019-04-16
Thanks Pete and Tim. I would just do a manual override but it doesn't seem to allow me to give points to the player who was a no show, unless i out put in fake scores for him. That is not desireable since it would affect that persons handicap.

As a potential workaround, I created fake golfers that I can use as subs. I gave then a 0 handicap and then just put in par for each hole. It doesn't score the way my league rules dictate, but then I can manually override. Sound like a good approach? Any issues I should be aware of?
Author: Paul Cohen
5 years ago   2019-04-18
How do you manual over ride a score card? 1st time user. did it work well with the no show player?Author: Peggy J Brown
5 years ago   2019-06-11
I created a couple of players called ABSENT1 and ABSENT2 . I do a random draw of the bottom half of the scorecards for that week. And then enter in scores for the the drawn card. These two players are almost like Ghost subs. You have to change the team numbers on them. Seems to work OK. This way the teams still get some points, but are treated like they had a bad week. You have to allow ABSENT1 and ABSENT2 to all manually putting in handicaps also.Author: David Backlund
4 years ago   2020-04-29

Page 1
Please Wait...
Login
Email or League ID
Password
Remember Me
SupportPrivacy PolicyContact UsAdvertise With UsFeaturesAbout Us
2004-13 © LeagueSync.com   All rights reserved.    Version 2.06.02