LeagueSync.com
LeagueSync Forums - Website News
Forums    >    Updates / News    >    Website News
Email Issue Fixed
Sorry for the long delay in getting the email fixed. The service company we use was being very difficult . We came very close to moving to another provider. But moving during the middle of the season would have cause more issues.

Please make sure you are entering the correct email addresses for your league members. This ridiculous issue was caused by just one email going to the wrong person. And a hosting company that we paid extra to guarantee service being very difficult. I will not say their name, but being a top 5 hosting company does not mean you are the best at customer service.
Author: Brian H
LeagueSync
6 years ago   2018-07-18
Brian -

The emails went out last night , but nothing yet this morning after sending . Might not be fixed yet ;-(
Author: Kathy
6 years ago   2018-07-19
Thank you for getting the e mail issue fixed Brian!Author: Brad
6 years ago   2018-07-23
FYI. I'm still having issues with my hosting service company because they believe the website is sending spam. There may be short periods of the emails not working as I explain the emails in question are not spam.

Again please make sure the email addresses of your league members is correct. All of these issues are over a couple of emails going to the wrong email address.
Author: Brian H
LeagueSync
6 years ago   2018-07-29
Need an update to course listed. Pars, yardage and handicap changed on some holes. I have emailed admin for over a year, with no reply. Is this site still active??Author: Todd Ringland
4 years ago   2020-04-23
Site physically is still active -- however admin and/or developer have been absent for many years.

Only way to correct any course changes is to reenter the course data yourself.
Go to Golf Courses/Add a New Golf Course.
You will have to give it a different name - what I do is add the year i updated the course to the name -- aka Course Name (2020).

Just be sure to verify all course data BEFORE you submit the course to the database. You mess up anything and you have to start all over again with yet another different course name.

There is NO WAY to update or modify existing course data.
Author: Richard Tawes
4 years ago   2020-04-24

Page 1
Please Wait...
Login
Email or League ID
Password
Remember Me
SupportPrivacy PolicyContact UsAdvertise With UsFeaturesAbout Us
2004-13 © LeagueSync.com   All rights reserved.    Version 2.06.02