LeagueSync.com
LeagueSync Forums - Website News
Forums    >    Updates / News    >    Website News
Emails Not Going Out
We are currently working on resolving the issue with emails not being sent. Unfortunately the website has been labeled as a source of spam emails. This could take a could of days to resolve.

When using the email feature, please me sure the email addresses you are using are your members email address. Some emails have been going to individuals who have reported LeagueSync as spam.
Author: Brian H
LeagueSync
6 years ago   2018-06-25
I created a new league under my account earlier in the season with 11 teams. A week later, a 12th team joined and even though I changed the league to 12 teams and added the members, I haven't been able to figure out how to re-schedule or get the new teams score input. So I decided to create another new league with 12 teams, which I have tried to do three times, but the verification email isn't getting to me. I checked my SPAM folder and not there either.

So..... is there a way to get the 12th team in my current league? Or do I have to create the new league and if so, how do I get the verification email?

Thank you
Author: Wanda Poczatek
6 years ago   2018-06-28
When can we expect a resolution to the email issue of not being sent? Thanks!Author: Tim Buckingham
6 years ago   2018-07-10
Is there an ETA on when the email issue will be fixed?Author: Jeff Drelicharz
6 years ago   2018-07-16
The issue has been resolvedAuthor: Brian H
LeagueSync
6 years ago   2018-07-18

Page 1
Please Wait...
Login
Email or League ID
Password
Remember Me