LeagueSync.com
LeagueSync Forums - Bugs / Issues
Forums    >    Website Discussions    >    Bugs / Issues
Email Not Working
I'm trying to send the weekly update email to my group. Is says processing and in the queue for over 15 minutes, then shows finished but the email is never sent. Author: Gail Shoff
14 months ago   2018-06-20
having the same issue....Author: Chris Stollar
14 months ago   2018-06-20
Email is still not working.Author: Andy Willie
13 months ago   2018-07-09
still an issue. just started new league and email not sending.Author: Robin Rae Therrien
5 months ago   2019-03-13
Having the same email issue. Sending out updates and the website says finished but none of the players are receiving the emails. Same thing happened with the welcome email. I tried adding an admin to our league and he never got the confirmation email.Author: Ben Gasparin
4 months ago   2019-04-12
I also am having an issue. I sent out a Welcome letter to our new members, but they aren't getting it. I included myself on the last one and didn't get anything either.Author: Jerry Lavy
4 months ago   2019-04-14
Our league seems to be having this issue again where some are getting the emails and others are not. I have verified email addresses and sent one single email as a test and it did not go out to this email. Does anyone else have this issue? Does anyone have a work around?Author: Todd Davis
42 days ago   2019-07-10

Page 1
Please Wait...
Login
Email or League ID
Password
Remember Me
SupportPrivacy PolicyContact UsAdvertise With UsFeaturesAbout Us
2004-13 © LeagueSync.com   All rights reserved.    Version 2.06.02