LeagueSync.com
LeagueSync Forums - Bugs / Issues
Forums    >    Website Discussions    >    Bugs / Issues
Email Not Working
I'm trying to send the weekly update email to my group. Is says processing and in the queue for over 15 minutes, then shows finished but the email is never sent. Author: Gail Shoff
6 years ago   2018-06-20
having the same issue....Author: Chris Stollar
6 years ago   2018-06-20
Email is still not working.Author: Andy Willie
6 years ago   2018-07-09
still an issue. just started new league and email not sending.Author: Robin Rae Therrien
5 years ago   2019-03-13
Having the same email issue. Sending out updates and the website says finished but none of the players are receiving the emails. Same thing happened with the welcome email. I tried adding an admin to our league and he never got the confirmation email.Author: Ben Gasparin
5 years ago   2019-04-12
I also am having an issue. I sent out a Welcome letter to our new members, but they aren't getting it. I included myself on the last one and didn't get anything either.Author: Jerry Lavy
5 years ago   2019-04-14
Our league seems to be having this issue again where some are getting the emails and others are not. I have verified email addresses and sent one single email as a test and it did not go out to this email. Does anyone else have this issue? Does anyone have a work around?Author: Todd Davis
5 years ago   2019-07-10
Any update on this issue? I thought is was fixed awhile back although it appears to be happening again with my league's emails. Some people get the emails and some do not.Author: Jeff Drelicharz
4 years ago   2020-08-31
Any update? We're having a major issue with emails not being sent.Author: Robert Finley
3 years ago   2021-05-19
E-mail not working.Author: Butch Urschel
3 years ago   2021-05-28
Any update on the email issue? A number of my guys do not receive the emails although others do.Author: Jeff Drelicharz
2 years ago   2022-06-16
Jeff, email from Leaguesync is very sporadic. For the guys that say they didn't get the email, have them check their spam folder.Author: Steve Cramer
2 years ago   2022-06-20
We are having a tough time getting emails to our league members. No emails have changed, but not everyone is getting g the league emails. Even me, the president of the league and the person who updates the website, I don’t get the emails every week.Author: Gabe Osterhout
2 years ago   2022-07-24
I too now am not receiving emails that are generated from through the site. This new failure began after my last mail-out on 8/8/22. Author: Al Robinson
2 years ago   2022-08-15
the email update for my league is not being sent from this site.Author: Peter Cazzetta
2 years ago   2022-09-02
email notifications for Twilight league still not working. What is wrong?Author: Peter Cazzetta
2 years ago   2022-09-13
email notifications for Twilight league still not working. What is wrong?Author: Peter Cazzetta
2 years ago   2022-09-13
2 years ago   2022-09-13
2 years ago   2022-09-13
New league and emails are not going to members. Please advise on how to fix the issue.Author: Jim
15 months ago   2023-01-07
Is anyone supporting the email issue?
Or any thing else?
Where did Brian h go?
Author: Steve Irmen
13 months ago   2023-03-22

Page 1
Please Wait...
Login
Email or League ID
Password
Remember Me