LeagueSync.com
LeagueSync Forums - General
Forums    >    Website Discussions    >    General
Update E-Mail Not Received
Is anyone else experiencing issues with e-mails sent from this site not getting distributed? Author: Peter Cazzetta
6 years ago   2018-06-19
Yes, my league emails are not being received eitherAuthor: Terry Kuester
6 years ago   2018-06-22
Same here. I noticed it on 6/20/18.Author: Brad
6 years ago   2018-06-22
Same issueAuthor: Chris Stollar
6 years ago   2018-06-22
Yes, I have not been able to successfully send out an email for a couple of weeks.Author: J Hamann
6 years ago   2018-06-23
Hoping by now that the email problem would be fixed - or at least someone telling us that help is on the way.....Author: Chris Stollar
6 years ago   2018-07-03
I am still having issues with emails not getting out to my members.Author: Scott Mowery
6 years ago   2018-07-11
This site has been practically abandoned. It still works, but has not had any sort of update in a long time. All bugs/issues that people may find can be guaranteed to remain in perpetuity.

I recommend just notifying your league of updates by manual email. A trick you can do, is ctrl+a or select all from the 'list emails' tab, and copy that into an excel sheet. One of the resulting columns will be each of the email addresses you had already listed. Then you can select that entire column and copy it into your 'To' box in your email of choice, and each individual email address will come through.

Better than trying to type each individual email address out.
Author: Dave Melonson
6 years ago   2018-07-13

Page 1
Please Wait...
Login
Email or League ID
Password
Remember Me
SupportPrivacy PolicyContact UsAdvertise With UsFeaturesAbout Us
2004-13 © LeagueSync.com   All rights reserved.    Version 2.06.02