LeagueSync.com
LeagueSync Forums - General
Forums    >    Website Discussions    >    General
Reset of the "Player Stats" graph chart
I took over our league to start the 2017 season. I decided re-create our 2016 season that was done on another program in LeagueSync so that I could compare the player stats. I started by adding scoring rules and the building the season schedule. I then added all of the players.
I then began the task of going week to week entering scorecards for each of the two-man teams. After 5 or 6 weeks scores I decided that it was a huge PITA. So, for the rest of our 21 week schedule, I entered a score of 1 on the first 8 holes and the remainder on the 9th hole. Obviously this wrecked the "Player Stats" graph.
I thought that maybe after I started the new season, it would reset, but it doesn't.
Is there a way to make it graph only the current schedule or maybe the rounds that are being used for handicap?
Thanks,
Dan
Author: Dan Krueger
7 years ago   2017-05-04
Don't know if this will help.
With most of the reports, you can edit the reports default settings.
Look for "Use Rounds From:"
Typically there will be several choices.
Author: Richard Tawes
7 years ago   2017-05-04
I am sorry about the misunderstanding that my first post created. I realize now that I didn't include in my first post that the graph that I am referring to is in each individual player profile screen. Middle top of that page.
It's not something in a report and I don't see a way to edit it.
Hopefully this helps better understand the problem.
Thanks,
Dan
Author: Dan Krueger
7 years ago   2017-05-04
Nothing I am aware of that can be done.
Other than delete the old scores.

Instead of adding complete score cards - maybe just enter the round scores for the last 5 to 10 rounds to establish the players starting handicap.
Author: Richard Tawes
7 years ago   2017-05-04

Page 1
Please Wait...
Login
Email or League ID
Password
Remember Me
SupportPrivacy PolicyContact UsAdvertise With UsFeaturesAbout Us
2004-13 © LeagueSync.com   All rights reserved.    Version 2.06.02