LeagueSync.com
LeagueSync Forums - General
Forums    >    Website Discussions    >    General
How do I start a new season?
I am the new manager for our league and have no training. Pretty tech savy but cannot figure out how to enter our new season.

Help?
Author: Ken Kortens
7 years ago   2017-01-10
This is taken from the home page.

I have been receiving quite a few questions about how to reset the scores without creating a new league. Creating or starting a new season will reset the scores. The point reports only total per season. This is how you do it.

Once you have logged in to LeagueSync as the league manager, click "Schedule" in the menu. Once you have done that, click "Add A Round". Next, find the "Season" section and press the pull down next to it. Then, simply select the "New" option, fill in the other information for your first round and hit "Apply". Your handicaps will continue over from last year. If you wish to reset the handicaps, let us know.

Thank you and have a great day.
Author: Tim Moo
7 years ago   2017-01-11
I just manually did this and added each week for the 2017 season. It still defaults to the 2016 season after I did this for each week for 2017. How do I view this schedule now? On the Manager Page I see the 2017 season but when I click it it defaults to the 2016 season.

Season Rounds Start End
2017 19 2017-05-04 2017-09-07
2016 16 2016-04-28 2016-08-11
Manager Functions
Current Round
2016 Season - 1st - Round 1
2016-04-28
Change Current Round
Modify/Create Schedule
Add A RoundEditList Seasons
Author: John Scanlon
7 years ago   2017-03-27
Not sure if this will help or if you have already done this.
Did you Set the Current Round to the 1st round in 2017?
-Change Current Round
-Select Next (Season 2017)
-Select 1 Round
-Set as Current Round
Author: Richard Tawes
7 years ago   2017-03-27
I figured it out now. It works. Thanks. Author: John Scanlon
7 years ago   2017-03-28
I created my new season and I would like to carry over last year's handicaps only for the 1st week of the season. Then I would like the new season to only use the new year's rounds. I was trying to figure out how to wipe out the old season all together to accomplish this but I haven't found a way to do that. It doesn't look like this can be done on a player by player basis either. Is there anyway this is possible or do I just need to live with the last 10 rounds from last year being used for the new season until there are 10 rounds in the new year? Any help would be appreciated!!Author: Jeff Drelicharz
7 years ago   2017-05-04
after the first week set number of rounds to calculate handicap at one the next week set at two and so on?Author: Tim Moo
7 years ago   2017-05-05
The other option that may work is change the "Oldest Round Used for Handicapping" setting. Think it defaults to 104 weeks (aka 2 years).
Reduce it to something around 52 weeks.

Under League Settings/Show League Preferences/Handicap
Author: Richard Tawes
7 years ago   2017-05-05
Thank you for the suggestions!Author: Jeff Drelicharz
7 years ago   2017-05-06

Page 1
Please Wait...
Login
Email or League ID
Password
Remember Me