LeagueSync.com
LeagueSync Forums - Feature Requests
Forums    >    Website Discussions    >    Feature Requests
Notifications
Allow editing of welcome and notification messagesAuthor: Datacore Golf
12 years ago   2012-02-08
Yes, that is a requirement. We are planning on adding a 3rd type of message that will allow the league manager to create their own message.

Thank you for the request.
Author: Brian H
LeagueSync
I have added my players and went and started adding email addresses. I was testing to see if I could notify a select group of players by going out and changing NOTIFY from YES to NO and then sending a message to the remaing players that were still turned to YES. Then I went back to change the Ones I had changed to NO back to YES, and it wouldn't allow me to do this. Is there some way tof ix this that will allow me to select who receives the email without having to email everyone, ie like selecting certain teams or individuals or subs and not the entire league?Author: James Love
The NOTIFY with the yes and no option was designed to show who selected not to receive emails. The NOTIFY was not designed to turn on or off. It was designed to prevent these emails from being spam.

Changes are planned for the notifications. I will add the groups to the feature request. As for your emails that are now NO for NOTIFY, I will correct those.
Author: Brian H
LeagueSync
could you also change the emails for me back to yes.Author: Datacore Golf
12 years ago   2012-02-15
Your emails have been reset.

Author: Support
LeagueSync
12 years ago   2012-02-15
Previously when I was trying to figure the site out it allowed me to create an email and send it out. I just tried to create a message to send to everyone about our up coming organizational meeting prior to the league starting and I was unable to figure out exactly what to do. I clicked on the update email but it wouldn't let me type anything in. Can you let me know waht I am doing wrong because I know it was working... Can't remember what I did the first time, luck to remember my name... Thanks RichAuthor: James Love
12 years ago   2012-02-21
The ability to create an email message with your own text is in development. We have not released this feature to the website at this time. Is it possible you were using the League News posts instead? That allows league managers to create custom messages.Author: Support
LeagueSync
12 years ago   2012-02-21
Very well could have been. thanks RichAuthor: James Love
12 years ago   2012-02-22
Couple request if possible... Is there currently some way to annotate if an individual has paid their league dues. If not could something like that be added either a check box or a field that allows you to enter a dollar figure that could give on the manager view total dues received and a report of who has or hasn't paid. Also a side note it would be nice that when you add a user if we could include the persons email address and a phone number (these are big for us especially for those players that are subs it makes the information available to everyone to be able to contact them when needed) in that screen rather than going to a totally different screent to add it. Still could have it verified to be added to the distro list.

And thank you guys for all the support you are awesome.
Author: James Love
12 years ago   2012-02-24

Page 1
Please Wait...
Login
Email or League ID
Password
Remember Me
SupportPrivacy PolicyContact UsAdvertise With UsFeaturesAbout Us
2004-13 © LeagueSync.com   All rights reserved.    Version 2.06.02