LeagueSync.com
LeagueSync Forums - Scoring / Scorecard Questions
POINTS ARE NOT COMING UP IN VIEW EDIT POINTS WiNDOW
We have extra points that we add after the round is closed for team low net and such, but this week when I view edit points the points are not coming up to edit. I have closed the round and double checked a couple of times that things were correct. Was something changed since last week in this area?Author: Todd Davis
9 years ago   2015-07-31
I'm having the same problem.
If the system would calculate the points correctly, I would have to correct it every week. Now, I'm not able to do that either. Please help!
Author: Jerry Lavy
9 years ago   2015-07-31
Yes I am having the same problem?
Author: Tim Moo
9 years ago   2015-08-02
The issue should be fixed.Author: Brian H
LeagueSync
9 years ago   2015-08-03
Brian it is still not working like it was a week ago. The system used to have the accumulated points when you go to the view edit points and now it is all zeros. I am also not 100 percent sure the points have been added to the total points we have on the front page, but it could have already added those points in. It makes it easier for us anyway to see the points and then add our additional points to that for the grand total. Author: Todd Davis
9 years ago   2015-08-03
I checked your league. The problem is the default is now Manual points instead of the Match Combine points your league uses. If you change the points shown from Manual to Match Combine, then the points should work like before.

I made a change about a week ago to fix another problem and changed the default. I will look into getting this fixed. Again sorry for any issues. Most of my time is spent on the new site.
Author: Brian H
LeagueSync
9 years ago   2015-08-04
Hey Brian it did fix my problem, Thank you. What is the new site?Author: Tim Moo
9 years ago   2015-08-04
The new site is a completely new version of this site. The current version has a lot of features on top of features which is causing confusion. Plus I want the site to work on the golf course via mobile devices. The best way to handle this was to start over and completely rewrite everything. Which is taking years since I only do it in my free time. I'm hoping for the new site to be available late winter or early spring. It will not be 100% at that time, but should have the mobile features by mid summer. I will be keeping the current version of the site available for years as leagues move over to the new site.Author: Brian H
LeagueSync
9 years ago   2015-08-04
Thanks Brian. I had set that trying to get things to work and forgot. The new site sounds nice and if you are open for suggestions on some additional scoring here are a couple things we do. We give a point for each member that shows up to play. We do that to try and get our regulars to show up. I know that sounds crazy but that is how we have to do it. Then we also give the team that has the lowest combined net for the week and extra 2 points. I am not sure if that is something you can do, but if we set up the players correctly you should be able to tell a member over a guest and award the points that way. I am sure others do a low team net bonus for the week. Thanks again for maintaining a great site.Author: Todd Davis
9 years ago   2015-08-04
Thanks!! I'm adding the request for points based on showing up. I think its a nice option. The team with lowest week for the week can be added, but may be a lower priority at this point.

Please add any other ideas to the feature request part of the forum.

Again thanks!!
Author: Brian H
LeagueSync
9 years ago   2015-08-05
I had mistakenly added too many points to one player, when I go into add/edit points, it does not let me do anything to fix it. Any ideas?

Dave
Author: David Nadolski
8 years ago   2016-05-06
Also, one other item, The system took our first week to give handicaps, I tried to add 10 score to the players that are low handicapers to adjust their handicap, but it did not adjust. How do I put it a handicap that is established?
Author: David Nadolski
8 years ago   2016-05-06
Did you guys ever come up with the new site?Author: Santino Zingales
7 years ago   2017-04-24

Page 1
Please Wait...
Login
Email or League ID
Password
Remember Me
SupportPrivacy PolicyContact UsAdvertise With UsFeaturesAbout Us
2004-13 © LeagueSync.com   All rights reserved.    Version 2.06.02