LeagueSync.com
LeagueSync Forums - Scoring / Scorecard Questions
Recalculating Rounds and ESC - Best Practices
First off, we weren't able to carry over HC from last year due to the number of new players. That being said, what I like to do is have the league play the first 2 weeks, then use the HC determined after 2 weeks to go back and recalculate the points for the first 2 weeks using that HC. I do this to prevent tanking to get a high HC.

What is the best way to do this?

Second, is there a help page that clearly explains how to use the ESC HC stuff? I have it disabled as I am not sure what to put where but I have used it in the past with other software.
Author: Ben Kranz
9 years ago   2015-04-30
Run your first couple of weeks like normal. At the point you want to use the current handicaps for the 1st fee weeks, switch the handicap system to manual under league settings. This will freeze the handicaps at the current values. Go back to each week under the scorecards. Open the round if closed. Click Re-Run Scorecards. This will update the scorecards using the locked handicap values. Close the round. Once done with all the rounds, switch the handicap method back to automatic to play the remaining of the year.Author: Brian H
LeagueSync
9 years ago   2015-05-03
Run your first couple of weeks like normal. At the point you want to use the current handicaps for the 1st fee weeks, switch the handicap system to manual under league settings. This will freeze the handicaps at the current values. Go back to each week under the scorecards. Open the round if closed. Click Re-Run Scorecards. This will update the scorecards using the locked handicap values. Close the round. Once done with all the rounds, switch the handicap method back to automatic to play the remaining of the year.Author: Brian H
LeagueSync
9 years ago   2015-05-03
Thanks Brian.Author: Ben Kranz
9 years ago   2015-05-04

Page 1
Please Wait...
Login
Email or League ID
Password
Remember Me
SupportPrivacy PolicyContact UsAdvertise With UsFeaturesAbout Us
2004-13 © LeagueSync.com   All rights reserved.    Version 2.06.02